Sports Registration

To sign up for a sport, please complete the form below and upload your current physical. Physicals are good for one year from exam date. If you're physical is not current, you cannot participate until a valid one is provided to the School Nurse. Please also print out the Health History form and turn that in to the School Nurse, Athletics Office or the Main Office.

We have kept Cheerleading a club so that participants can play another fall sport if they would like. Their main sport will take precedence over club. 

We also combine with NY Mills for Girls Varsity Field Hockey. Sign up on our website and then I relay the list to NY Mills as it is their team.


Travel Release

If your child will be going directly home with you from an away game, fill out the Travel Release Form below and send it to the school to be signed by Dave Gardinier, Athletic Director, or Rick Hensel, Principal. A Travel Release must be completed for each away game your child leaves with you.

If you have any questions, contact Dave Gardinier, Athletic Director at 315-724-5118 Ext 18 or

Travel Release Form.pdf

Fall Sports Registration for Grades 7th - 12th

Fill out the fields below and submit. Interval Health History for Athletics form must also be filled out and emailed to

Interval Health History For Athletics.pdf

Physical must be within the last year to be eligible to play a sport.